For movie lovers and those looking for something fun to do this summer, you’ll have plenty of fun at the 20th Annual Sidewalk Film Festival in downtown Birmingham, Alabama. Recognized as one of the Top 25 Festivals in the World by TIME Magazine, the Sidewalk Film Festival brings together an eclectic group of films for your viewing. Grab your friends and enjoy the films at the Sidewalk Film Festival.
Get Your Passes
If you’re interested in attending the Sidewalk Film Festival, get your tickets today. The following are different passes available:
- VIP Passes – At $245.00, the VIP pass gives you premium access to every night of the event. On top of that, you also get access to the Opening Night After-Party with complimentary food, beer, and wine, access to the Saturday Night Party with complimentary beer and wine, and access to the VIP lounge. You also get a sidewalk tote bag, commemorative program, 20% off on merchandise, and much more.
- Weekend Pass – The Weekend Pass is $85.00 a ticket and includes access to all festival films as well as the Opening Night After-Party.
- Opening Night Film + Party Pass – Costing only $30.00, this pass gives you access to the opening night film and the after party.
- Day Pass – Saturday – For $30.00, you can gain access to all regular screenings on Saturday, August 25.
- Day Pass – Sunday – For $30.00, you can have access to all regular screenings on Sunday, August 26.
As you can see, there are a variety of ways to enjoy the Sidewalk Film Festival. Don’t hesitate – get your tickets now!
The Sidewalk Film Festival
The Sidewalk Film Festival proudly supports films that shed light on a variety of civil and social issues. For instance, you can view content such as:
- Life & Liberty track that features civil and social issues
- Black Lens track that features content from black filmmakers
- Shout track that features content from LGBTQ filmmakers
- Family Festival track that features family-friendly programming
You might also like: Golf Birmingham
While in Birmingham
Before you check out the Sidewalk Film Festival, stop by Limbaugh Toyota to browse our large selection of automobiles. If you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we’ve got you covered. On top of our incredible stock, we also offer a variety of deals and specials. Our deals are for a limited time only, so contact us today to secure a great price. Don’t miss out on saving big!
We are conveniently located at 2200 Ave T, Birmingham, AL 35218 which means residents of Fairfield, Minor, and Forestdale are just a short drive away. Once you visit us, our friendly and helpful specialists will be glad to assist you. Take a test drive today!